We are on a mission to change healthcare by deliberately bringing together healthcare experience, Silicon Valley big data software engineering, and cutting-edge data science. Clarify Health's enterprise analytics platform empowers providers, payers, and life sciences companies to deliver better care to patients through actionable insights. With industry-leading statistical modeling and machine learning, Clarify Health harnesses the power of the most comprehensive longitudinal dataset in the US by linking clinical, claims, prescription, lab, and social determinants of health data across over 300 million lives.
We came together to empower physicians and care teams to deliver great care. We are a passionate group of professionals dedicated to making healthcare better. We are a purpose-driven team bringing our vision of better care to life.
To help support our growth, Clarify Health is seeking a strong Accounting Manager to join our team at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco, CA. They will work with our contract accountants to ensure a timely and accurate month-end close under US GAAP, provide support with external audits and address ad hoc needs as they arise.
- Participate in the month-end close process including resolving variances identified within reconciliations and fluctuation analyses
- Review outsourced accountants work and provide guidance where necessary
- Update daily cash reports and administer our AP and AR platforms
- Assist the Accounting team with the annual financial audit process, including audit schedules preparation
- Review contracts to determine proper accounting treatment
- Provide technical accounting advice on new and complex transactions and advise on accounting implications including ASC 985 and ASC 842
- Assist with tax filings and business registrations
What we are looking for
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Accounting Degree (required), CPA certification & Big 4 experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify pertinent issues as they arise, gather data, draw valid conclusions and effectively present this information to management
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic, attention to detail and process improvements
- Strong MS Excel skills with the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets, build reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, presentation)
- Experience with NetSuite is required; Airbase, Bill.com and Paylocity experience is a plus
What we offer youo
- Competitive salary ($125-145k base commensurate with experience)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.