What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
- 1-2 years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with an ERP accounting system
- Demonstrated communications, analytical and system skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Highly motivated and team oriented mindset
What we’d love to see:
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion
- CPA or CPA candidate
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist with month-end close process including, but not limited to, preparing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Partner with the FP&A team and business to learn the monthly accounting needs and be point of contact for assigned lines of business.
- Work on documenting current processes and recommending potential efficiencies.
- Participate in accounting topics and transactions, such as Revenue Recognition, and Business Acquisitions.
- Assist with creating and updating annual SOX documentation.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Assist with Projects to implement current ERP system within recently acquired businesses.
- Assist with monthly financial statement creation and review.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.