Your Super_ is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually during and post COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, are able to work from home unless otherwise specified._
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 10 employees to 100+, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Oversell all global accounting functions and compliance.
- Manage monthly close process in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee all regulatory (domestic and international) reporting, including tax and compliance.
- Be main point of contact for all external auditors.
- Hire and develop a rock star accounting team.
- Evaluate all accounting and internal controls (including SOX compliance).
- Oversee the preparation of all internal and external financial statements.
- Manage all aspects of operational accounting, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, Inventory, and treasury.
- Manage company ERP and other accounting systems and identify efficiency opportunities.
- Perform technical accounting research and make proactive recommendations to VP of Finance.
- Be a “hands on” leader in all aspects of Accounting.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting (MBA is a plus)
- CPA required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in public/private accounting and corporate accounting, including experience in the preparation of financial statements, consolidations, income tax accounting and managing an Accounting Department.
- Minimum 2 years public accounting experience Big 4 preferred.
- Extensive external reporting experience
- Extensive Sarbanes Oxley experience
- Demonstrated success working both individually and within a team in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Experience managing ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program